Monday, January 11, 2010

Roasted Potato Wedges


This is a favorite recipe to combine with most meat dishes. I try to make this after I harvest from my garden for the best results... but off season veggies are great too. I also have added carrots and pearl onions for a roasted veggie combination. Also on a word for Summit spices, they are based in South Side in Anchorage, Alaska. They have great blends, which I use regularly. Enjoy!
1/2 lb Yukon Gold Potatoes
1/2 lb Baby Red Potatoes
2 Tbs Rainy Pass Rosemary Blend (from Summit Spices)
3 Tbs Olive Oil
tt Salt and Pepper

Cut Potatoes into 1" wedges Place all ingredients into a bowl and toss with olive oil. If they are fairly dry, add more oil until evenly coated. Spread onto a sheet pan or baking dish. Bake at 375 for about 45 min or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned. Be sure to stir several times during the roasting process to help with even browning.

serves 4

No comments:

Post a Comment