Friday, May 28, 2010

Tomato bisque and Roasted Chicken

Well you know by now that I have been crock pot crazy. I have a busy schedule, but still want to put a good meal on the table for my family. Here is my latest creation.

3 Cups of Tomato Bisque Soup
1/2 cup Roasted Red Peppers
1 TBS red curry paste
1/2 cup milk (or heavy cream)
1 TBS fresh basil
2 Cups of chicken (fresh or frozen it does NOT need to be cut, only trimmed)

Dump it all in the crock pot. Stir every once in a while, at least every 2 hours. cook on low if you have 8 hours. Cook on high if you have 4 hours.

I served it with jasmine rice.... which I also cooked in my rice cooker on a delayed timer, fresh veggies and a salad.

1 comment:

  1. that sounds so yummy! when are you mailing me a crock pot? - hasm

    ReplyDelete