Monday, January 31, 2011

Valentine Delights and Edible Gifts

So I love cooking for my honey. And he loves to eat my creations. It's a WIN WIN situation. But I do admit that I have a hard time choosing which of his favorites that I make for special occasions like Valentines day and his birthday. So for the next two weeks I will be posting his favorite recipes to inspire me on what I should make him. Maybe you will get inspired as well.

Also, want to make some valentine inspired treats for a loved one, friend or maybe you are wanting to woo a new someone....  I am also going to post some of my valentine creations over the next two weeks.

ENJOY!!!!

ps... on a side note.... to give me some organization, and motivation on when I will continue to post my New Years Meals throughout the year... because we always need a little boost, each week on Monday and Tuesday I will post those creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment